A Great Place to Work!
Excel provides excellent employment opportunities for case management professionals.
We are headquartered in Sacramento and have staff throughout the US.
Our case managers are required to have:
- An RN (BSN preferred)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in care coordination, utilization review, and quality management
We offer a comprehensive benefit and salary plan:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K Plan (both traditional and Roth)
- Profit sharing
- Sec 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO and holiday pay
We offer excellent career opportunities:
- We employ our staff directly.
- We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
- We put our employees in positions that fit their areas of expertise.
Our case management positions include full-time, part-time, and hourly opportunities in:
- Field case management
- Onsite case management
- Telephonic case management
- Utilization review
Field Case Manager, RN
|Eureka & Arcata CA
Greater Los Angeles, CA
Greater Bay, CA
San Jose, CA
Send Us Your Resume
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with your resume, please tell us about your career goals and include a phone number where you can be reached and best times to call.
Thank you for your interest in Excel Managed Care, we look forward to hearing from you.