Excel Managed Care offers eManagedCare™ at no additional fee that allows the claim staff via a password protected portal to view, copy or print utilization review and case management information on any case. It provides a multitude of ad hoc reporting capabilities and seamlessly integrates UR decisions into the case manager’s workflow.
Unique features of eManagedCare™ and how the web based Portal will improve your current UR and nurse case management program:
Excel Managed Care has made a significant investment in operational and data security. We have co-located our servers and virtualization infrastructure at a secure off-site location. This site provides precision-controlled, managed, redundant environmental systems, 24x7 power back up systems for all our equipment – no downtime or disruption due to utility power failures or black-out periods, state-of-the-art dry-pipe, pre-action fire suppression – no losses due to fire. Having the IT systems and data located and replicated in a data center helps Excel achieve compliance with Sarbanes/Oxley, HIPAA, SAS 70, etc.
- Role-based security
- Billing: access to UR (Utilization Review) and Case Management invoices.
- Adjuster: ability to view assigned UR and NCM referrals and associated documents in Laserfiche.
- Peer Review Reports: ability to view assigned UR referrals and view reports in Laserfiche.
- Automated Email Notification: Emails are generated and automatically sent to adjusters when a referral is created or assigned to a nurse.
- Crystal Reports Integration: Data driven reports are generated using Crystal Reports, and can be stored in Laserfiche as TIFF’s. Report templates can be edited in the Crystal Reports designer.
- Ability to Customize List: All entities (clients, adjusters, employers etc…) and lookup lists (CPT codes, review types, Review statuses etc…) that are used in eManagedCare can be customized to suit your needs. A list of industry-standard medical codes is provided with the eManagedCare™ application.